Friday 31 August 2012

Chop Chop Chop

When I was 4 I had a short bob and ever since then I have been growing my hair. It has grown past my belly button and has kind of become another limb to me and i would look ridiculous without it. Yesterday I took the chop. Not length but fringe, scary, as soon as my sister holly chopped the first bit my heart sank. What had i done? I have ruined my hair? 12 years of growing gone on one crazzyy thought. But after all that worrying I do like it a little, still not 100% sure if I like it yet. Matthew loves it and apparently I am not allowed to grow it out so I suppose that is that.

my front hair


before and after

1 comment:

  1. you look lovely! I love the bangs, I've always wanted some but I have the most curly hair and I'm afraid it wouldn't look too great. I agree with your boyfriend, you should most definitely keep this look!

    P.S. Your sister's blog is pure magic too!! Everything you all post is so pretty and dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete